Nutribullet 600 Reviews and Ratings
It has torque power base of 600-watt and 20,000 RPM. Nutribullet 600 power is enough to churn and shred the vegetables and fruits into smoothies. However, the smoothness or consistency is not as great as other higher models such as Nutribullet Pro Series with 900-watts and Nutribullet Rx.
The Noise is okay, similar to other juicers and blenders.
- Ease of Use: Unlike other blenders, the blade is attached to a lid and not to jar. The jar along with blade is then fitted on top of the base. The base consists of the motor that spin the blade; that is inside the jar. Every drink can be blended jars that can be used as serving jars. It comes with comfort lip rings, for drinking purposes. Also, smoothies or shakes can be mixed, served and stored in the same jar. No need to pour into other containers. Thus, you have fewer dishes to wash or clean.
- How to Use: The blender has only one speed setting. No need to bother about different settings. It just takes a few seconds to prepare food. To use, put the ingredients in the jar, close it with a lid with blade flip the jar 180 degrees into the base and push down. Once the pressure is applied onto the top of the unit, the blade turns in pulse mode. If you want to continue the spin, twist the jar to lock into the base. The motor will turn till disengaged. Twist the jar in the reverse direction to unlock.
- Multitasking: It is good for shred, blend, grind and chop. However, the capacity is not like other large blenders or food processors. If you want to chop or shred large amount than better, use a food processor. Also, don’t try to make Juice, its difficult to strain the smoothies.
- Ease of Clean: The jars are small with wide mouth. They are dishwasher safe. Don’t put the power base or blades into the dishwasher. Wipe clean the base and wash the blades by hands.
- Technology: It is sleek and compact. The blenders work exclusively on extractor technology that uses a 600-watts motor with cyclonic action. It uses patented extractor blades. This technology breaks down the raw vegetables and fruits and pulverizes the stems and skins.
- Leak Proofing: The series is designed in a way that there is no spilling of food from the jars. Though, few users complained about leaking, but I never faced that issue. To restrict the leaking issues, the company improved the design in Nutribullet Pro.
- Markings: There is marking on the jars for maximum capacity. You should exercise precautions while loading the ingredients in the jar. Overloading is the most common cause of spilling and leakage.
- Material: The jars and lids are made of BPA free plastic. In addition, they are microwave safe. Take caution that you do not put the blade in the microwave.
Value for money:
The cost is very nominal. You get what you paid. Keep in mind that the lifespan is short for this blender. But, the smoothies you get from it is worth the price.
In the Box
Nutribullet (12 Pieces)
- 1 Motor Base
- 1 24 Oz Jar
- 1 18-oz Jar with Handle
- 1 18-oz Jar without Handle
- 1 Milling Blade
- 1 Extractor Blade
- 1 Lip Rings with Handle
- 1 Lip Ring without Handle
- 2 Resealable Lids
- 1 User Guide and Recipe Book
- 1 Pocket Nutritionist
Nutribullet accessories can be bought separately. In some stores you might see 14 Piece or 17 Piece bundles. Those bundles have additional accessories.
One such bundle would be with Flip-top to-go lid with the over-sized mug (14 PC bundle).
It’s always good to check the cost of the bundles and the accessories separately and decide appropriately.
Nutribullet comes with 600-watts motor and two sets of containers. The price is good compared to the features it provides. However, there are other models in the market such as Nutri Ninja Pro blenders that comes with high wattage and provides more consistency. The choice is yours to make.