Hamilton Beach Personal Blender Reviews and Ratings
Hamilton Beach single serve blender is suitable for smoothies, purees and sauces. In the morning, if you want to have quick to go fresh smoothies or shakes, then Hamilton Beach comes handy. It has a compact design and is for small counters and to go portability is excellent. It is the single jar that comes with to-go lid. Make your smoothies, grab them on the run with less stress.
Hamilton Beach 51101 model has a 175-watt motor that is efficient to blend smoothies in a minute. However, 175-watt does not provide high consistency. The Magic Bullet comes with 250-watt motor. The consistency of these two blenders is very different. The green smoothies require more power to blend, Hamilton Beach is not that powerful. If you are looking for powerful blenders with power of 600- watt and more, then look forNutribullet and Nutribullet Pro.
It is comparatively quiet compared to other blenders in the market that have higher power compared to Hamilton Beach.
- Ease of Use: It is the single serve blender with pulse technology. It comes with a single jar. Just fill the ingredients, put it on the jar and start pulsing. It comes with durable stainless steel blades that can blend anything and everything. However, for some ingredients it might take more time to mix like green vegetables.
- How to Use: Using this blender does not require any professional training. The mixing jar is of 14 oz, and it comes with stainless steel blade. The pulsing technology helps you to control the blending. The mixing jar doubles as a travel jar with the drinking lid. Though it comes with the single jar, it serve the purpose of two. It is very portable and save a lot of place and energy. The blade is fixed to the jar. It will not be like bullets where the blade is attached to a lid. In this case, wherever you are taking your jar the blades go.
- Multitasking: This 175 watt blender is not high on multi-tasking. You need to cut the fruits or veggies to get the good consistency otherwise it might take more time to blend. It might make purees and sauces but not the peanut butter or almond butter. The jar capacity is only 14 oz; it can only be used for small quantity.
- Ease of Clean: There is only one jar that doubles as a travel jar with lid. You need not pour out the smoothies from mixing jar to drinking jar or glass. Thus, less of cleaning. The Jar and lid are dishwashers safe. It fits most of the car holders.
- Leak Proofing and Marking: The plastic quality is not so great. The mixing jar is marked with the max line. Try to fill to that max line to avoid any spilling.
- Material: The jar is made of plastic and BPA free. The blade is made of stainless steel.
Value for money:
It is hard to get anything in the range of $15 to $20. Hamilton Beach single serve is exceptionally cheap compared to all other blenders available in the market. It blends great smoothies in this price range.
Hamilton Beach Personal Blender specification
|Blenders/Spec||Personal Blender 51101|
|Wattage Output||175 Watt|
|Number of Speeds||1(Pulse)|
|Maximum Capacity||14 oz|
|Warranty||1 year |
|BPA (Bisphenol A)||Free|
|In the Box||3 Piece set|
1 Blender Base
1 Mixing Jar
Compact and portable design with stainless steel blade, this Hamilton Beach single serve blender blends the healthy smoothies. It has very low watt, which discourages it to perform multi-tasking. At the same time, it can only blend a small portion of ingredients. The mixing jar capability is 14 oz only. On the same lines, you can look for Oster My Blend which is 250-watt comes with a single jar. It has single speed setting. If you try to pulsate more than a minute, you can smell the burning smell. The mixing jar doubles as travel jar, and the blade is attached to the jar. Thus, when you are taking it out it’s not like travel mug but its a compact mixing jar with a blade. However, if you are looking just to blend the smoothies from fruits, then you can go for Hamilton Beach.